Design Studio BW SSO User not authorized
I have problem with BW SSO integration on Design Studio. We developed dashboards on top of BW. We have users and they are only authorized to see the data for their own companies and plants. To achieve that, we created OLAP connections with SSO enabled and we have BO/BW integration. The queries work fine in Analysis OLAP.
However, we are having problems with Design Studio. Here is the problem.
1. Create a dashboard lets say with a combo box and a chart.
2. Populate the combo box with the script below:
DROPDOWN_1.setItems(DS_1.getMemberList("0COMP_CODE", MemberPresentation.INTERNAL_KEY, MemberDisplay.TEXT, 20, "ALL"));
3. In combo box, wirte the code below to filter values on chart:
4. Save it on the platform.
5. Open the dashboard on the platform with SAP user
6. By default, in combo box, "ALL" value will be selected. If the user has only authorized to see only 1 or 2 companies, then the chart give "User is not authorized" error message.
7. Select a company from combo box, the chart shows values of the selected company.
8. If the user wants to see the total of the companies authorized to see, then the chart doesn't show but the error message.
Another issue is that each company has plants. If the user wants to seel the data for all plants then he receives the "not authorized" error.
The user should be able the select "ALL" and be able to see the total of companies or plants authorized to see.
If "ALL" is selected for a company:
If a single company selected and ALL plants are selected:
If a single company and a single plant is selected:
BTW, the authorization works fine in BW and with Analysis OLAP tools. The user can see the total of the companies authorized to see.
Thanks for your help in advance.