cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to learn HCM Configuration. Right from OM, PA to Payroll, ESS.

Please suggest a book that can provide this information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Indian -PK Agarwal 4 books cost Rs 450 each

SAP -MAstering in SAP HCM by SAP Press cost Rs 4500

Buy ebook of SAP press ,search in blogs ,some people offer the same in half rates also.

Best for you

Regards,

pradip

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anaupama,

Welcome to SAP HR world.

Well if you would like to learn SAP HCM there are standard SAP press books which are available from SAP Press store.

1.There is lot of information and documents on SAP HCM in our SAP community network.

2. SAP Help portal will help you out in understanding the concepts.

3. Other websites, blogs, Forums and links will help you out.

4. Follow the experts advise and the discussions in this forum to understand the business processes, client's requirements, configuration and customization.

5. We have SCN Wiki which is a very good repository for SAP HCM.(ERP Human Capital Management - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki)

6. There are different authors on SAP HCM. I cannot mention the authors / publishers. You may download my V- cad and send a test mail or you can send a direct message to me so that i can provide you the necessary information.

Recently has been introduced which would act as a guide.

All the best.

Regards

Madhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was unable to find your email id and to send a direct message, apparently you should be following me..

Please send me the details of authors to this email id talur.anupama@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give a test message to this email ID -shajidkhan44@gmail.com

Regards,

Sajid Khan