cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export excel functionality not working in web dynpro...

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a web dynpro application in which i am giving a export to excel funcationality to a web dynpro table using a z-button. For this i have used the method 'attach_file_to_response' of class 'cl_runtime_services'.

My issue is that this functionality works perfectly in the development environment but it fails in the quality environment. When i click the button nothing happens.

Can you please suggest any solution? Am i missing something that has to be done in the configuration?

Thanks and regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Try to check your application in IE of versions > 8.

BR,

RAM.

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have checked in IE versions 9 and 10. Also I checked it in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome but in all these browers nothing works.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh,

Did you find the solution , I'm facing the same problem here. If you solved it please let me know

Thanks,

Nagendra

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your DEV system and QAS system on same Netweaver SP? You may have to implement one of these SAP Notes: 913462, 1568932, 1093049

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes, both the systems have same Netweaver SP.

Also I checked the notes that you have provided but those are not valid as our version is 740 and these notes are for 730 and below.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Saurabh

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please compare the browsers you are using in DEV & QAS. Sometimes browser version/browser type also brings this kind of issues.

Try to open in other available browsers.

Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

As per your suggestion I have tried it in all the browsers but the issue remains.

It works perfectly in DEV but I don't know what happens to it in QAS. It does not do any processing. It doesn't even show any error.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Saurabh

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Its weird situation.

Here only 2 things can be suspected:

1: The version of program in DEV & QAS differs, if so, please check for transport requests & versions

2: Check if any notes implemented in DEV related to "UNIFIED RENDERING CORRECTIONS" or some other snotes and compare with QAS.

Hope this could help you.

Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Will check for the suggestion you have provided and let you know,

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before you ask a question please search there are many posts in SDN or help regarding this topic.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25024

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

I think you did not read the full question. I have clearly mentioned that i know how to export the web dynpro table to excel but, the problem is that this functionality works perfectly in DEV environment but does not work on QAS.

I have already referred to the link that you have provided and have followed all the steps in it.

Thanks and regards,

Saurabh