cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Replication Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have ECC system as source system and SLT server. I am using 1:N configuration as my DMIS is on 2011_731 SP06.

After initial load of tables DD02L, DD02T and DD08L, i started replication of other tables.

I had total 120 tables to be replicated.

Initially I was loading 10 tables which went successful.

But after that I started replication for 25 tables which remained in state "SCHEDULED" since one day.

Also when I check in SLT system background work process are free but still no SM37 job running for data transfer.

I checked RS_ORDER which does not have any tables.

In RS_STATUS these tables are present and marked as R.

When I check application logs I found errors like:

Access plan 00001 of migration object Z_RSEG_150 does not exist

Access plan 00001 of migration object Z_S001_150 does not exist

I tried stopping and restarting the SLT master job but still issue not resolving.

Can you please provide help.

Also for table RS_STATUS , under the column STATUS what is the meaning of: O, P, X and other?

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

First check how many BG WP you have?You need to handle large tables one by one & not in single go..

I would suggest to increase the initial load jobs first & keep Data transfer jobs less in LTRC..Once your Initial load is completed then do the reverse for the jobs..

Also if you do not require all the fields of the tables I would suggest to remove some of them from IUUC_REPL_CONTENT.

Regards,

Joydeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have deleted the HANA schema, SLT configuration for that schema and check basic tables of IUUC, where entry is removed.

Not i restarted with creation of new schema, but now I got warning:

DD08L: Trigger exists in Source System although it is internally set as initial

DD02L and DD02T: Trigger is active in Source System

But job is not running in SLT in SM37.

Also as SLT is on same source system and multiple database connected to this source, how I can delete the triggers and logging table for this particular connection.

Regards,

Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hi

in case you are still looking for how to delete how to delete trigger check out the links below

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3387446

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-60357

Cheers

kingsley

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Your data transfer setting in the Configuration in LTRC was not good enough to handle 25 tables in 1 go. Therefore you need to reset your data transfer settings if you want to replicate with 25 tables in 1 go.

Now you need to suspend all the previous jobs for table replication. In order to do so please use suspend option in Data Provisioning in HANA Studio.

Kindly check and suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition in application logs in LTRC i see below error:

Error during opening SQL connection

Message no. CNV_IUUC_REPLICATION037

Diagnosis

System Response

Error during execution of SQL statement.

Procedure

Please follow the steps to analyze the problem:

• Verify if the SQL statement is correct
  • Check if DB connection is defined and correct
  • Verify that system is available in case of remote access

But i checked DBCOn entry and connection working fine to target system

Regards,

Saurabh