cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching SAP ME PAPI in SAP MII using PAPI interface block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to fetch data from SAP ME to SAP MII using SAP MII "SAPME_PAPI_Interface" action block.

1. I have created a credential alias in credential store with a user linked to a site in SAP ME.

2. Mentioned correct site name.

3. Entered "*" in search pattern.

4. Fired search button.

5. Now, many modules, services and methods are loaded.

6.  Even if I select any of these, and click on ok, and generate request/response xml.

7. Then I go the Configure screen, I get only "test" node under request and response xml.

(Attatching a screenshot for you reference)

The same happens even if I choose any other method.

Please help me with this issue.

Also can you please post the link of downloading mii-erp-integration custom action block jar file.

Regards,

Minakshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version, SP and Patch level of ME? You may need to update to the most recent.

Regards, Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Minakshi,

Try restarting the Resource Adapter and it should work properly.

Ex : XMIIIDOC01

Regards,

Pradeep D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your response. I am using ME 6.1.4.

I have noticed one more issue in my MII environment. I am getting an error mark when I click on configure object link of SAP ME PAPI Interface action block in MII transaction(in workbench).

Pls refer following screenshot:

I guess I need to upload the me-erp-integration custom action block again. Could you help me in downloading it.

Regards,

Minakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply. But I am not aware of restarting resource adapter. Pls help me with the same.

Regards,

Minakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minakshi,

First in the Message Services --> Message Processing rules check which Adapter is configured to process SAPMEINT related data.

Then try to restart that Adapter:

Follow the below path to restart :

SAP Netweaver Administration --> Configuration à Infrastructure --> Application Resourcesà -->MoreActions

Select the correct Resource adapter and Click on Restart.

Thanks,

Pradeep D

0 Kudos

This is downloadable from the SAP Service Marketplace (http://service.sap.com/swdc) and search for ME 6.1.

You will get a "Signed" version of the actions in the newer release.

Sam