Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N Network creation issue. Short Dump MESSAGE_X; CNPB 011

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hello,

I need your help please.

We have an issue on CJ20N.
We have a short dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X with error message "CNPB 011" in any way we create network on CJ20N (1/ By right click => Network or 2/ Right
click => Copy network or by 3/ drag and drop from templates)
It's noted that:
=> the problem not occurs when we create the network from CN21.
=> We didn't have this problem before.

To avoid the dump and be able access to project, we execute the program that described on note OSS 445323 "Z_DELETE_AFVC_MISSING_AFKO".

After analysis, it turns out that:  Records are created on AFVC, AFVV, AFAB, AFVU, JEST, JSTO, etc. BUT NO NETWORK EXISTS IN AFKO for the AUFPL. SO, all is correctly created expect AFKO update.

Can you please help me to see clearly? We don't understand why we have this dump at network creation from CJ20N mainly we didn't have this problem
before.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Amal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

I would suggest to do the following:

1. Are you getting this DUMP in all of your Clients DEV, Quality and Production?

2. Check if any transport has been moved to Production lately which might have disturbed some settings in PRD Environment if it is happening only in Production Environment.

3. If you are getting DUMP in all of the environments Please raise an OSS with SAP. As what you have described seems to be a Program Bug.

Hope it helps..

Cheers

Sammar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sammar and Saurabh for your help and quick answer.

@ Sammar:  Yes, the DUMP is in Clients DEV and Quality (we are not yet in Production).  I checked all transport orders but i didn't find any thing.

I raised an OSS message to SAP.

I'll let you know the SAP answer.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

No problems Amal. Keep us posted.

Cheers

Sammar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest you to raise an OSS to SAP on this error.

Regards

Saurabh