cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/560 is not reflecting the correct amount !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

one of employee's salary has changed in the month of july. When I run the payroll, take home salary of employee is coming more than the expected amount. In fact this value is sum of the  previous month salary.

I checked the various wage type like /101 , /112, /3EA, /119, /118, /124, /138 etc and their values are fine.

I have found the issue with wage type /560.

Please help in resolving the issue. I am attaching the screen shot for same.

SALARY - June

SALARY - July

RT Table- July

Please Suggest your input.

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh/Sankarsan,

Initially IT0009 was not updated, Hiring date is 01.06.2014, I have changed the IT0009 with same date.

I checked the RT table and still /559 & /560  have the same value 46,618 while his monthly salary is 17,150.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

R u checking the details in production or in any testing server?

If you are testing it in any testing server then u've to delete all the pay results of Jun, Jul and Aug.

Keeping the control record in Jun. 2014, run the payroll for Jun. Then do the fi posting for june. similary do the same for Jul. and Aug. 2014.

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Its testing server only.

What I understood from the logic /560 = /559 =/550 + /552* - /110-/551.

As per the RT table, /550 = 16549, /552 =30,069, /110 &/551 are not in the RT table.

Hence the calculation /560 =/559 = 46,618 . So the value of /552 is not correct.

Let me re-run the payroll , posting and will update you.

Regards,

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

It's coming because you have not created his Bank details on the date of joining or before joining month payroll run.

In the system once bank details are not there the /563 is generated and storing the bank amount value for next month. and also check /552 value.

Since your payroll ran for last two months and now you are goining to update his bank account then revious all month payment will carry forward in the current month and will pay with current month salary amount.

If you want to pay only current month then dnt maintain his bank account from date of jouning rather from the current month 1st date.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is well explained by Sanky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thanks a ton for your input.

Let me check the system and will update here.

Regards,

Ritu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are working in the live system you may not supposed to delete payroll results when and as required, Consultant and core user's should justify the client management since authorization will not be there for all core users be aware of it.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you check the log /552 is coming with 30069 this is arrears wage type cross check again.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

This is true about /552.

Let me cross check the thing as suggested by Santosh and will updated here.

Regards,

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check bank details are there or not?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the entry date for the infotype 0009 i.e. Bank details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

IT0009 was not updated. I have maintained it from 01.07.2014. I run the simulation again and below is the screen shot.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the date of joining of that employee? The bank details should be maintained from his date of joining..