cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIPS - FAKSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I need a BAPI or something else to change LIPS - FAKSP because with batch input takes a lot of time.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dora,

Do you need to split every line item of the Delivery into a new Billing document?. If yes, then why not add a code to fill the splitting VOFM routine in the copy control between Delivery and Invoice.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can explain the business process which warrants you to search for BAPI, it would be easy to propose some suitable suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a delivery document with materials A and B and I want a billing document with just one material code, So if I block one item I'm able to create to billing documents.

Block the sales order is not a solution.

thanks

Dora

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can enable BOM for the main item or make the unbilled item as "not relevant for billing" in the item category configuration, then it is possible that you can deliver 2 items and yet invoice only one item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to bill the two items but in different billing documents.That is the point.

One delivery -> two billing documents.

The workaround is block one item, create the billing document, unblock and create the other billing document.

Today I do that with batch input in VL02N but it takes very time...

Thanks

Dora

0 Kudos

Hi Dora

There is no released BAPI for changing deliveries you could use the idoc type WHSCON or build a custom program around function module WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2, but this function is not released for customer use so it is probable better just to create your own ABAP program to update the LIKP-FAKSP field under your own conditions

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian