cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create an external follow-up document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

We finished a C4C integration with HCI, and the scenarios Material, Business Partner ,Business Partner address replication are working fine. But when we try to create an external follow-up document of a C4C sales quote, the Web Service Message Monitoring and the Business Communication Monitoring @C4C replies that everything is fine (“Successful") with no errors apparently, the HCI monitoring i also receive a green status (“Completed”). Now we’ve the problem: there is no Sales Quote, Sales Order or Request @SAP ERP. Do you have any idea how we can track the message? Which transaction can I check the IDocs sent from the cloud? Regarding the Opportunity Follow Up, how to check it on ERP side?

Thank you in advance.

Leonardo Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Leaonardo,

First thing is to make sure that your Opportunity from which you are creating a Follow-Up doc request to ERP is consistent & complete.

In case, the Message monitor in C4C & HCI gives success/Complete message, you need to first ensure that there is an incoming IDOC for follow up document from C4C to ERP under WE Tcode.

If all the required pre-requisite configuration for generating a follow up from C4C to ERP is configured & completed on ERP, then you should have an incoming IDOC for the same in WE02.

Make sure, you ahve completed ALL required step per the integration guide for creating a Follow up Inquiry from C4C to ERP in your ERP system.

Hope this helps.

Kindly check your config in ERP & before that give a check in WE02 Tcode for IDOC incoming.

BR

Ankur

0 Kudos

There should be inquiry documents created - I think the IDOC is COD_INQUIRY - or something like that - yes, please check in WE02 and see what you have.   It could be taking an error due to some missing configuration or something. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

use transaction WE05 to look at the incoming idoc into ERP.