Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Change of Text for Radio Button in Classic ABAP Dynpro

naresh_vvsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have two radio buttons defined on the the dynpro as shown below. Now my requriment is to change the text of first radio button "Current version" to "Latest Version".

Is is possible in the PBO of the Screen to change the text of the radio button based on the conditions.

Regards,

Naresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can place a "only output" text field on the right of your radiobutton in order to use it as label, so you can change the text programatically

Max

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can place a "only output" text field on the right of your radiobutton in order to use it as label, so you can change the text programatically

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Ok that's a good point to do. Now I need to change a bit in the screen.

Would also be great if you can provide me info, how to change the text of label for radio button dynamically. As I don't see any variable holding text in the SCREEN structure at runtime.

Thanks,

Naresh

0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create a variable to be assigned as label, a simple string:

DATA: V_LABEL_01(n) TYPE C.

N will be the max lenght you need.

So you use this variable to draw a "label" in the screen, you need to set the check "Only for Output) in order to do the effect of the text.

You can also create a text in the screen and then assign your variable to it,

At the end in the PBO you have to move the text you want to display in your variable

Max