cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of WWI Generation Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm getting closer to customize the WWI Server. I create a connection between SAP and my WWI Server, but I cannot assign the report generation to my WWI Server.

I go to the transaction CG5Z (WWI Monitor: Overview ) and my server appears like that

xxx WWI_SERVER X Green square

So, I have the WWI_SERVER activated by I cannot trigger jobs and work with this server.

Someone know how to handle it?+

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

I think I am a little late in answering this question. If you are still facing this issue where the client(ID) is not visible against the Gen server in CG5Z and instead you see XXX, you may want to consider the following check list:-

1. Check ur RFC conncetions.

2. If the above step is fine, make sure that the Dispatcher Job (RC1WWIDS) and work Process job (RC1WWIWP) is set up in the background and are in RELEASED status.

3. Test by running ur Gen server as a Console program.

This way you should be Okay with the set up of ur gen PC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hitanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier,

there is a IMG Activity called "Start WWI Dispatcher in Background". You need to carry out the steps to configure the Background Jobs.

Then you need to create a report.

Afterwards you will see entries in CG5Z.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps of the IMG as written before. Next take care that the WWI generator is installed and customized correctly (links!). Most problems occure when the link is not correct.

Regards,

Paul