Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner Function Issue

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am having issue while adding TF partner manually  in Sales Order .

Screenshots of errors provided . But if I save the order and then re enter order via VA02 then I can add the TF partner without issue .But I cant add in first chance while creating the Order via VA01
The process is to manually add TF Partner once we create the Order .
Any suggestion??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MM DT,

What does the Partner Determination Log show. Can you paste a screenshot of the same?

Also, what Account Group assignment have you done for the Partner Function?

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i understand your item partner procedure is N.

The error indicates that there is not this partner function in sales order partner procedure N.

TF usually is for shipment.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM,

User is trying to add TF at header or item level in the sales order?

Is partner procedure N is assigned to your item category?

Does procedure N have TF in it?

Typewriter

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Typewriter ,

This occurs when trying to add at item level.

Procedure is assigned to item category .

Yes Procedure N has TF in it .

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Also if I want to add in Header its giving me the error screen in the 2nd screenshot ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM DT ,

as for the second error it is configured in partner function when you set the unique indicator.

Regards.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MM DT , Your issue is Quite interesting , at the time of creating it is not allowing and in VA02 it is allowing for this two solutions you can try for this. solution 1- Replicate the same scenario in your Quality client and Take the help of your Abaper and debug there you will get the solution for your issue .this type of issue will get in rare scenario . at the time of configuration you did multiple times of adding and deletion due to this there will be some conflict occur . solution 2 - check weather any partner Type is similar as your TF for example --  your partner function            partner type                                TF                                LI                                                  ZA                                LI but system will take only one partner your header status . suppose if you delete first then only second will show in your header status to enter .please check in this scenario also , weather the same partner you are entering again your second screen shot error will get  and also check weather any user exit is used to define two partner types in your sales order, at that time also this type of error will come . Regards. C.B Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the VOPA t-code.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Not sure Eliano what you meant . Everything is defined

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It seems that PF has not been defined in your PDP.

Please defined first and try.

Thank$

Hidayath

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan ,

Its already Defined .

Screenshot given .