Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan Skipped Call details.

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ..All Experts ,

My client want to maintain the reason of Skipped call in preventive maintenance plan the system. 

if user Skipped the scheduled maintenance , system will ask the reason after that exist.

it is possible in standard, if not then how in development.

Pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to me not possible in Standard. Coming to Development, only hopeful userExit seems to be IPRM0004 . (I have doubts about this too). May be expert ABAPers be able to do something.

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lokesh Ojha

This is not possible in the standard system although you can activate change records for maintenance plans (see Set Maintenance Plan Categories in the IMG)

So your only option is development.

You could try using user-exit IPRM0004 or BADI IPRM_CHECK_UPD_SCHED to trap these skipped calls, then write your own change documents (including reason) to the same object as the standard change documents.

PeteA

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok...thanks expert ...

but could you suggest ..if i use user exist ...where can i maintain the reason of skipping in  the maintenance plan against the call date.

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

you have to accommodate the new pop up screen for maintaining the reason for skipping call in above user exit.Please discuss this abap person.he will able to help you in this.

Br

Rakesh