Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SAP B1 9.0 PL07

SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP2

Whenever I preview a customized report or form created by Crystal Reports, this error message appears. Please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member229757
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the following changes.

1. Go to the CR Designer installed patch, normally it is C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86

If it is your default location, If not please find out the correct path.

2. Rename "rasauditingw.dll" manually in this path. For example change the name to "rasauditingw.dll.bak"

Rename that file from "rasauditingw.dll" to "rasauditingw.dll.bak"

Then please try again with the report.

Regards

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vis,

into the same problem but with a different version of CR.

If your circumstance is the same as mine then its the Windows system that is not properly installing and registering the new DLL files from CR.  You could try to manually register each and every file mentioned in the error messages but that's not fixing the original problem.

You need to register the Windows' dll file called "ATL.DLL".  I type that in capital letters because it might look like different characters in lowercase when using certain fonts.  This file isn't doing its job which results in all of those 1904 error messages.

Go to "c:\windows\system32".  Run this command "regsvr atl.dll".  Don't need to reboot.  Just try installing after that.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP note:

1676353 - Crystal Report Errors

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan