HU without inventory management and message L3778 in storage type 999
Need suggestion on the process to add inventory of an HU with status 'HU without inventory Management'. This issue has occurred out of the below scenario:
1. our warehouse is HU & WM managed.
2. We have a transfer order for a delivery document requesting to pick up 100 cases of MAT1 which is assigned to HU1.
3. While confirming the transfer order user has confirmed difference for the full quantity of 100 because the SU/HU was not found in the bin.
4. The system has set the status of HU as 'HU without inventory Management'. The HU is empty.
5. system has moved the stock from the bin to difference storage type 999.
Now user has found the stock for this HU and he wants to post the stock back into the bin. system does not allow to move the stock back to bin using LT01 as we get error message 'L3 778'.
What will be the best practice to get the stock back into the bin and post the stock into the same old HU.
Is there a process wherein we can post this stock to another bin and repack into the old HU?
Manish Kumar replied
if the stock is available in the partner location then i guess you can use HU02 to pack the material. enter the existing HU number(provided your setting allows you to use the existing number ) in HU number field, Enter the material code , Qty, Storage location, Storage type and Storage bin. Select the HU and select the material and press the pack button