cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed manually in SWIA does not carry accounting document link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

my workflow id wf-batch was locked yesterday and cause the invoice workflow is still not completed even after posting to FB60 was done. The situation has already back to normal now but the yesterday's workflow is still remain in workflow inbox. I have to complete it manually through SWIA to move it to 'work item executed by me'. The problem is, when I complete the workflow manually, it does not carry the accounting document link.

How can I solve this problem? The accounting document link is important for reference.

Complete automatically

Complete manually

Pls help, rgds,

Nanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nanie

Before you complete the workitem, you will have to modify the container (look at the application toolbar to change the container of the WI).

In the WI container, you will see a Business Object which will hold this Accounting Doc, assign the accounting document Key of the doc which has been created via FB60 for this WF.

This will crate an instance of that BO in your WI Container. Before completing, go back to the inbox and refresh and see if you can see this lonk.

If not, then in the inbox, manually add an attachment which is of type BO and provide this key (not sure if that can be done for a BO....just like any PDF, TXT files etc.)

Regards,
Modak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Modak,

Where can I change the container. in SWIA, I only can display the container. couldn't assign the accounting document key.

Rgds,

Nanie

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nanie

considering that you have NOT completed the dialog WI, select that in SWIA, menu ->Edit-> Workitem->Complete Manually ->In the screen which pops up, you will see a "Container" Button with a pencil Icon. Use that to edit the container. I am assuming that the BO variable exists in your container and is empty (and editable).

Regards,

Modak