Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Multiple Prints Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have developed a smartform, and this smartform gets called in a loop from the driver program.

We have user control parameters-no_open and no_close so that print dialog should appear only once and there should be only 1 spool generated.

The problem is when we click on Print Preview we are able to see multiple pages as per the documents selected.

But when we click on Print the spool which gets generated has only 1 page.

Please suggest if there is any setting or something related to this.

4 REPLIES 4

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you:

1) missing part of the output in the spool system, or are

2) many spools each containing one document generated instead of one spool?

cheers

Jānis

0 Kudos

We are getting one spool.

But instead of 10 pages for 10 document, we are getting only 1 page in spool.

But if we select Print preview we are getting 10 pages correctly.

0 Kudos

Ok, if you are 100% certain there is just one spool being generated - which document is in the spool - first, last, some other?

I think we will need to see the code setting the print parameters, SF control structure and calling the smartform... I've never heard of problem like that before.

cheers

Janis

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am confused. You have one spool request. How many pages does it have, according to SP01?

And you can do a print preview there and see 10 pages in SP01, as I understand ?

So your problem is that when you print this request, only one page is printed out?

Pls explain in more clarity. Possibly a raw display of the job data in SP01 might help...

Alex