Connector for non-SAP applications
We are implementing SAP IDM integration with non-SAP applications. The non-sap application is having Oracle as its database.
We have made a job in IDM (from Database pass).
- This pass has a query to fetch details from the application.
- We tried using both drivers (Oracle oci8 and Oracle thin driver).
- The job is unable to fetch any data.
When running this pass, we are successfully able to connect to non-sap app. and the job is running without any errors, BUT NO DATA IS GETTING FETCHED.
When we are running same query using Oracle client, it is able to fetch data successfully and showing in Oracle cilent.
So could you please advice as to why SAP IDM is unable to fetch any data.
- Are there any configuration changes that needs to be made?
- What could be the possible issues?
- Am I using the wrong connector ?
SAP IDM - 7.2 SP9
Please give your valuable suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
In the above screenshot, the Destination tab contained the parameters as %resource_id%. It should have been provided without % %.
After removal of this, it was working properly.
Also, if you could please reply to the other threads, IDM reconcile with SAP ECC
It would be of great help.