Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to display Technical Wagetypes on Salaryslip

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please guide me if at all i can use the technical wagetypes to diaplay on Salary slip, what would be the pros & cons of the same if i use them.

PF Contribution-Employee/Employer Contribution

ESI- Employee Contribution

LWF -employee Contribution

Arears- Carried Forwarded

PT-Professional Tax

Please guide me on the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

tell me your taking about the stadard payslip (Form) or your client is using any coustome pauyslips

if it is the standard one, Yes you can, go to PE51 and if your under Indian Pay roll then take a standard form of Indian Payroll and copy it and use it for your convinience

there are some windows and single fields for maintaining the finfo types according to your wage types

If it is the Custome one , then also Yes you can do that with the help of ABAP person

Regards,

Sajid

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can able to display technical wage types Just add technical wage types in pe51 .

The main disadvantage it will view all unnecessary wage types that will make user to read unnecessary data that will make user so confusing

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh & Sajid,

Thanks for the information,

Sajid i would like to Add all the stautory dedution wagetypes to the standard salary slip.

What are the limitation as i did not understand your previous post.

Is it advisable to use all standard staututory technical wagetypes which are used for deductions or we should copy & creat ne custome wagetypes.

Please guide.

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Sajid You can copy standard payslip from pe51 and use all statutory deductions for your understanding.

Another one is regular payslip that doesn't contain statutory deductions (Technical Wagetypes) which we use for Live Run.

You can use Payslip in which ever way you want to use.  

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all you assistance.

My qustions is: what would  a best practice:

To use Standard Technical Wagetypes in PE51-Standard Payslip

To Use custome wagetypes copied from all standard Technical wagetypes & assigning them in PE51-Payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

According t me Considering the standard wage Types is the Best Practice ..

If any Complex requirements from Client then go with Custome...

Regards,

Sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple way is to use standard payslip

To avoid confusion

Use two variants

One Variant is used to display Technical wage types along with regular wage types

Second Variant is used to display only regular wage types that can be used for live run.

This will help you to distinguish wage types