cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 3.0 WM 6.1 - WPF Client - Application Doesnt loaded full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the steps given by Stephen in the below link(expect java related steps 9a-9f ).

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-56329

I was able to launch WPF client(Latest 7.0.0.537) and application loaded. However, noticed that, I don't have options to work with any sub process like operations, components in each screen.

please refer to the screen below and please let me know what went wrong in the std deployment?

Thanks & Regards,

Jilan

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

It could be because you have choosen a work order that is already TECO'. Choose another Work Order that you have received and you should have the ability to start, hold, transfer and complete (TECO)

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Yes, I do have the ability to perform hold, transfer and TECO.

But what I am looking for is, the additional features of adding more operations from Application, which are missing.

Please refer to the next order in the screen.

Thanks,

Jilan

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

It is available. Navigate to the operations by selecting and operation there you can add operations you will see + button to add operations...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

I don't have that options after navigating to operations tab.

Please refer to the next screen.

Thanks,

Jilna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like there is a styles issues.  On the Login Screen Reset the database and reload the application.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

i dont have the option of reset the database from login screen, however, i deleted the SAP AG and further  data files from Users folder.

Still the issue is the same.

Can any one, let me know, what could have gone wrong?

Thanks,

Jilan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

After going thrugh few threads, its required to download another version of WPF than the one available in SDK( SP04 - Version - 7.0.0.537).

MOB_WM_WPF01_0-80000142 ( version 7.0.3.257).

i could get this from softwares and the Application rendered almost fine.

If any one has further suggestions, please add to this thread. I will mark this thread as answered for now.

With Best Regards,

Jilan

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would highly recommend downloading and using the WPF client from the SDK SP05 / PL01 release (70.5.1.10) as it is the latest and greatest in terms of fixes and features.

--Bill