Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Product Replication from CRM OP to C4C

Hello gurus

We are in process of enabling integration between C4C and CRM OP for products and per the guides I set up the product categories in C4C and also the Mapping Id related changes. I then ran the report in CRM OP to prepare the IDOCs. These processed through HCI just fine but when it reaches C4C, it errors out with text 'Activation not permitted; cross-process category missing'. I then researched and found out that I need this if CRM OP products have sales area data. Now I tried to delete the C4C product category so I could enable the hierarchy but system wont let me do it even though no product is created in C4C. SAP Support feedback is that product category is consumed by a custom BO so cant be deleted.

Now we are in a limbo, I cant delete a category nor can I create a new node, so how do I get around this so sales area data can come over to C4C.

I wish the documentation was clear in this critical area.

To test if I can send CRM OP Product basic data over to C4C, I created a sub category under the main one (that was failing above for products with sales data), then I created a product in CRM with only basic data. That came over to C4C just fine.

Thoughts and workarounds appreciated.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question