SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I define Rate Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to define Rate Types by the following path of IMG, but I couldn't do it.

Can anyone know where and how you can configure Rate Types of utilities?

[Path I tried]

IMG -> SAP Utilities -> Contract Billing -> Billing Master Data -> Rate Structure -> Define Rate Types

For your reference, I attached two images which I got when I executed the above path.

[Description of the attached file]

• 01_Entering rate type.JPG

I got this image when I pushed "New Entry" button and tried to enter rate type by typing.

It says I need to enter rate type by selecting a certain value, not by typing any alphabets.

• 02_Selecting rate type.JPG

I got this image when I tried to select any values. (You can also do this by pushing F4 key)

It seems like I need to define rate types elsewhere before I execute this configuration.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the time new Rate type creation you should always tell this rate type is for register or Device are for Installation Facts.Check required checkbox then you will be able to save Rate type.

Thanks,

LN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could define rate types by checking one of the flags and entering other fields.

For your reference, I attached the image.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the time new Rate type creation you should always tell this rate type is for register or Device are for Installation Facts.Check required checkbox then you will be able to save Rate type.

Thanks,

LN

0 Kudos

I did that and successfully defined rate types.

Thanks.

Kotaro