cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late delivery:earlist delivery:2014-09-19/100 Each

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

When I create  a new sales order and add Item P100101-Hearer(22.8KW) in detail form ,ATP become yellow and show me information :"Late delivery:earlist delivery:2014-09-19/100 Each". Actually,Stock is full enough for delivery . Why ?

Here's the information in order:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Could you please confirm whether you have maintained the shipping durations in any of the below said places,

1. Logistic model

2. Transport Lane

3. Product-Availability Confirmation

4. Default Shipping Duration

Also please confirm which option you have chosen in Material Master --> Availability Confirmation Tab --> Product Availability Check.

Please confirm all these points, then we can see for rectification.

Regards,

Samraj

Former Member
0 Kudos
Re: Late delivery:earlist delivery:2014-09-19/100 Each

Hi Samraj,

I found the key option which cause this problem.

Here's information:

I make a testing to change the Availablity Confirmation Tab---->Goods Issue Processing Time to 00:00:00. And ATP Check will be Ok.

When I fill in the different time in this field , delivery date will be different .Ex. when I input 08:00:00,  delivery date will be same with request date.in this case ,ATP check is OK.

but , when I input anther longer time ,like 10:00:00,delivery date will be one day later than request date. Different value fill in this field will cause different delivery date.

Here is some other question :

1.  I don't understand why this option ,Goods Issue Processing Time, is related to delivery date? I think if  sales order request date is 2014-09-17,our delivery date should be the same with it.Goods Issue Processing Time should be considered within delivery date.That means assume that Goods Issue Processing Time is 1 day, our issue task should be executed at least 1 day before request date. Is there some wrong with my viewpoint?

2.  See the result from my testing in the field Goods Issue Processing Time , I don't know how many hours:minutes:second belongs to 1 day?  Since input 06:00:00, 09:00:00 will be the same date with request date. input 09:45:00 will lead to one day later than request date, 23:00:00 will lead to 2 days later than request date.It seems No rules...

thank you for your kindly help.

best regards,

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Can you check and tell me what is the Location working time.

Regards,

Samraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samraj,

My location is Shanghai ,China

Working time : 9;00 ~18:00  UTC+8

Can you tell me your location and working time ?

What kind of Instant Messaging Tools do you use ? If you are available and convenient , I wish make chat with you on line.

Thank you.

Best regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I use AIM and Gmail.

AIM ID:

samrajkumaravel@aol.com

Gmail:

samraj09ece@gmail.com

Regards,