cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Installdir

0 Kudos

Hello Experts

i keep getting the following error message upon installing SAP Lumira.

How can i solve this issue?

Thanxs

Regards

Reinhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many possible reasons this might happen. The screenshot of the error message alone would make it hard to isolate the problem.

However, some suggestions for your review with your corporate IT administrator:

• login/user account rights on your computer including any configuration policy or 3rd party software conflicts ie: may require the administrator to install

• encryption software or encryption of your file system ie: if applied on the installation folder it might cause problems

• Reading the installation requirements: does your hardware and software meet the minimum recommended install requirements. Check the correct specifications of your version eg:

- SAP Lumira, standard edition | SAP Online Store

Beyond the the above it will be a messy process that could include checking the points mentioned below. It might be worth just provisioning a fresh O/S. Other basic checks could include:

- conflicting software eg: security applications protecting the PC

- checking the full rec. install specifications vs llatest o/s and patches installed

- pref. not running with other versions of SAP software that might conflict eg: previous trial versions

- check registry for corrupted or incomplete removal of previous versions of SAP software

Finally the above should be done by your authorised IT admin only after taking a full current

system image backup. Sometimes fixing one problem can create another problem if not planned properly.

i Hope this helps a little!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

try installing again using right-click Run As Administrator on the setup.exe

regards.
H