cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to extract CO09 information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to extract CO09 information for the various checking rules for reporting purposes. However I cannot seem to find a BAPI, besides BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY which does not give me all the information. Does anyone have any idea how to extract it ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What information exactly do you want to extract from CO09?

An obvious question for you - but why don't you just use CO09 to get this information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to get allocated qty extracted which is the confirmed issues field in CO09. I can use the BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILTY to extract the qty availble as per the ATP rule (A for sales orders) but then I would need the receipts field extracted to do receipts -  available ATP qty to get the allocated qty. This is for reporting purposes.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CO09 itself uses FM STOCK_RECEIPT_ISSUE_READ to read the total stock / receipts / issues. In this function, they are stored in the internal tables

G_ATPKXS (Stock)

G_ATPKXR (Receipts)

G_ATPKXI (Issues)

This is an unreleased FM (See SAP note 109533) so you need to be careful with this but it may help you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with BAPI_RESERVATION_GETDETAIL1 or BAPI_RESERVATION_GETITEMS1

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you sure I need those 2 BAPIs to get me CO09 information ? I ran both and dont see how they can help me. any other ideas ?