cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Accounting for Mexico using UUID field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per new rules in Mexico, the electronic number of size 36 chars generated by Govt Invoicing system should be stored in SAP accounting document for every invoice generated and issued to customer. We need to implement this and at the same time heard SAP Mexico would also provide a solution where this data can be stored in a unique field called UUID, may be through a note.

Has anyone implemented this legal change and if so how and what are the ways to retrieve this data and challenges around it. There are some discussions on SCN however they are in Spanish, so couldnt follow in full.

Thanks,

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the document -> FIELD FOR THE UUID -please convert the documtn in docx

IUUD: -is a number FOLIO for "numbered" legal documents, is formed by chain for 32 hexadecimal digits (0-9) and the first 6 are alphabet, shown in groups of 5 digits separated by hyphens, for example 560a8451-a29c-41d4-a712-123456789012 ....

or got to -> https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/p3

Have I nice day !

Thaydee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

The company where I am implementing Electronic Accounting has the UUID painted in another field, not the correct field in FI. So if I implement the notes for Journal Entries we are not going to be able to get the UUID information correctly.

I want to make a Zprogram to upload all the UUIDs to the correct field that is in extras -->text, do you have another idea for mass upload?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Cristina,

I hope this idea will help you, assuming you have all data in sap.

First configure (SPRO) the ID YUUD on OBT8 (FI maintain table TTXID - BELEG)

ZProgram idea:

1- SEARCH the UUID (in which table it's store) plus his own FI document number plus company code, fiscal year, language; that belonging to this record..

2. Get in TCODE FB02 the FI document and

-> CALL FUNCTION 'SAVE TEXT'

-> OBJECT ='BELEG'.... etc

3.Got o the INCLUDE top of the function group, find the table declaration -> Table TTXID.. and put it..

.. This must develop you abap team.. but give this idea, you say where are the source data and where should go now..

saludos...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaydee, thank you very much.

The thing is that we have a lot of documents, so its not very friendly to do this document by document. I was thinking more of a Zprogram to read all my documents. company code, period, FY and match the UUID that is in the wrong field and include it on the YUUD field that is on extras -> text. But not by going FB02 one by one. But by putting parameters and validations on the program, or with an XML file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina;

I just finished the Mexico E-accounting implementation project for my company and for the Mass upload, we created a Z-program for that. But in order to get the correct UUID loaded to the correct Accounting document, you need to have some key fields in the data loaded. we are planing on using FB02 to exceptional cases in which the Z-program was not able to identify the correct accounting document due to missing key information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the latest note from SAP for the UUID

2075584 - MX E-invoicing: UUID field for Vendor invoice verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need UUID? if you see the xml file structure you will see that the node for UUID is optional  , not mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone working on Mexico projects provide your feedback, appreciate your inputs on this.

0 Kudos

The note 2042663 - [MX] Announcement for Electronic Accounting in Mexico, was issued by SAP. It mentions an standard UUID field. Does anyone know what field is this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Meant if anyone knows where is the UUID stored in SAP. The SAP note mentioned that this was an standard field.

But, thank you for the information.

Gretings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Can you please share the documentation or input on Mexico UUUID implementation if you have completed it.

Currently I am facing below issue:

"As per SAP note # 2042663,I have created a YUUD text id in transaction OBT8, however when I try to create in Sales and distribution (transaction VOTXN) we are getting error “Entry VBBK YUUD does not exist in TTXID (check entry).”