cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between FBL1N and FS10N

former_member214058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends - We have one issue that difference between FBL1N and FS10N (Vendor Recon account). Till June, Balances are matching between FS10N and FBL1N.  When I execute these 2 reports at the end of 07/31/2014, I see some difference. FS10N balance is less than FBL1N.

Can you please give me a little idea how to find the difference.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hoysala,

have you done F.16 for balance carryfoward in FS10N? Please Check

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hoysala,

As we know, the results in the FS10N it is total amount per account from total table. Try to execute the FAGL_SUPPORT tcode. This transaction will compares total amounts with the lines in indexes tables.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I agree with all the above and also please check if the same Recon account was used for all the vendors.  Especially is there any new vendors created.  We had the same issue where the different recon was used for few of the new vendors hence the balances was not matched.

Regards,

Ahemmed

0 Kudos

Hi,

One factor may be as Marssel pointed out re balance carry forward.

Second may be posting to alternate reconciliation account as Mukhtar pointed out.

Third may be the case where a user has changed a reconciliation account for existing vendor which will show total outstanding relating to vendor in FBL1N but will not show in FS10N since recon account has changed.

Fourth may be you have checked special gl account while executing FBL1N. Of course this will not form part of FS10N. You may select column G/L Account in FBL1N display and then subtotal selecting this column. Maybe you will find the answer.

Regards,

Noman

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check FBL1N report whether you have posted with alternate reconciliation account for the vendors for July month only.

Regards,

Mukthar

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the screen shots?

JPA