Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SLA dates are not calculated when incident is created

Hi Experts,

I have configured SLA based on multi-level categorization schema: level 2 is Severity level 1,2,3,4 and for each severity I created a service product with specific response times.

It works only partially, i.e. when an incident first created and I select Severity in Level 2 category, and save the incident for the first time, what happened is : it figures the response profile correctly based on severity - I can see it in SLA assignment block - however dates are not calculated and left blank.

Once I make a change to Priority field or Level 2 (severity) - and save incident again - the dates are calculated properly.

Why they are not calculated at the ticket creation time ? What can be a problem ?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Elena

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Kamil,

I have just found one of your older posts http://scn.sap.com/thread/3257163

where you seemed to have similar issue.

So I followed your suggestion from that blog and updated the ZMIN from SMIN.

I remember when I originally copied ZMIN, the automatic copy did not work for some reason and I copied info manually, you know profile-after-profile....and obviously something was missed on the way.

Anyways - the update found lots of things to update, it overwritten some of my existing configuration, which is ok,

the main point is - SLA dates are now calculated at the very first save !!!

Dates are wrong, but this is different story:)

Thank you for your help

Elena

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question