cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get WM picked qty for an STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an STO for intercompany delivery .Now, the moment a delievry is created for STO , deliverd qty if updated in "delivery schedule" in sto regardless of

whether picking/TO creation is done or not.

My requirement is to find out the unpicked qty (in WM)  for Line item/material in STO (the material qty can be divided across many deliveries ) .

How can i do that ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a custom Logic to do that .

Joined EKPO-EKBE- and LTAP using delivery number .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy

if you will look the purchase order history tab you will find the detail of QTY issued against the outbound delivery which will tell you how much picking has happened against the overall quantity . Hope i understood your query correctly and the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for effort Manish , but qty with 641 mvt type is PGI qty and not picked Qty . PGI is done after all logistics activities are over .

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will not find the picked quantity detail in STO, Picked quantity is a part of Delivery  so either you have to goto delivery and check or else as per standard SAP Delivery quantity is always converted as Picked quantity then only PGI is possible so consider delivery quantity as picked quantity