cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound IDOC links to Inbound Delivery

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem with Outbound IDOC linking to Inbound delivery. The scenario is outbound IDOCs should trigger while saving inbound delivery. I can see the Outbound idoc in processing log of output type. However  in VL33N/VL32N in service:relationships I am not able to see the outbound idoc no. link to the inbound delivery.In WENOLINKS nothing has been excluded and also entries has been created while saving inbound delivery in the tables SRRELROLES and IDOCREL. Also IDOC link is working fine for PO and Outbound delivery.Please let me know anything specific setting is missing for Inbound delivery?Please let me know someone else facing the same issues.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never came across such situation and hard to replicate however i can visualize the issue which you mentioned here.

Can i request you to have a look on the existing SCN thread where the suggestion is given by various SCN member to maintain the parameter "SD_SWU_ACTIVE" with "X" in user profile

Please let us know whether this was any helpful to find the resolution

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish for your quick response. However I am closing this thread as the requirement changed.

Thanks