cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unarchive Repository/Create New Repositoru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Installed all MDM Server5.5/Console/Import Server/Data Manager, using Windows XP/

using MDM Console Version 5.5 SP4 and Sql Server 2000. I am unable to create or unarchive repository. Getting an Error Retun Code: 0xFFAB4115.

While creating new repository SRM_MDM_Catalog , default port it is taking 2345 and even for this also throwing error Error Return Code: 0xFFAB4115

But if we look into the Database in SQL Server the follwoing Database are Created:

SRMMDMCatalog_m000

SRMMDMCatalog_Z000

Looking for Advise..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I think you need to give other port number(3650).but once you give port no then you need to reserve adjacent three port numbers(3651,3652) to that repository.

you can try by giving another port number like 3650 instead of 2345 and repository name also.

I think you can double check the mentioned port is already using for other repository.

most of the times by passing the incorrect parameters MDM will through this kind of error .

Regards,

Ravi.

PS: please reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i got thru,, Basically there was a prob with SQL Database Version. SQL 2000 does't support MDM 5.5

Rgds

SHIV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MDM Server 5.5 & MDM Console Version 5.5 SP4 & SQL Server Version: Microsoft Console 2.0 Version 5.1(build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519: Service Pack 2) Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager Version: 8.0 - SQL Enterprise Manager

port is not a prob: since it is show in the server log as follows:

SQL server listening on 127.0.0.1: 3650.

SQL server listening on 10.187.19.36: 3650.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivakumar,

One reason may be <b>less space on the server.</b> So clean this up and try creating repository.

The other reason may the<b> difference in version</b> of the two installs.

Thanks and Regards,

<b>Sagar Sonje,

Mark Helpful Answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I have changed the port to 3650 as u said... But still i am facing the same prob

Rgs

SHIV