cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Split in OBD & billed for the entire Quantity .RG1 register does not update the excise values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new here . We have batch split in Delivery and 601 happens for the individual batches and billing we bill for the entire quantity . Hence the RG1 does not update the excise values for the batches and it is showing as zero (upon extraction in J2I6). Upon research through the program the latest note which i presume is patched

The latest note is N158234 which does not show in the program but seems have been patched considering we are using the Latest version of SAP .

As you see above in the billing we have billed for the whole quantity but RG1 does not update for the since the batches are zero .

My programmer says because of some note related to cancellation where it says about values H & J in vbfa table and due to which program does not go through the Note for the batch split .

Now i have checked few other projects in my company and they all seems to be following the program . So i am wondering whether my process or some customization is missing .

Sales order (no batch determination)  , in delivery the batches are picked through wm to and batch split happens in the delivery . Then billling for the whole quantity . We have automatic excise invoice creation enabled so no J1IIN .

Can somebody help me .

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi ,

Even with SAP note it will not work . However with a small coding change is required . Instead NE=0 it should be EQ to Zero . I am closing this topic .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My programmer says because of some note related to cancellation where it says about values H & J in vbfa table and due to which program does not go through the Note for the batch split

Which field (H & J) they were referring in VBFA ?

i have checked few other projects in my company and they all seems to be following the program

How about the other projects' values in VBFA where your techinical team is guessing some issue.  Have you compared this?

Since you have already the note 158234 implemented in your system, ideally, you should not face any issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you for the reply .

As per the program only if R&J fails which is the R= goods movement and J =Delivery in VBFA , then it will go into the note 1390972 . If R & J passes then it will check whether there is H&J where H is returns and then it will go and check the cancelled invoice note .

However my another concern is there is no direct reference to the note 158234 or mention of it in the note . Will this be the problem .

My technical team  is saying because of the R&J failing condition it is not even going to the note .

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry missed this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your issue should have been solved with the note referred.  Since still you have issue, better you raise an OSS message and ask SAP why even after implementing the said note, the issue is not addressed.  Also, dont share your technical team's findings.  Let SAP come with their own findings.   Share here what SAP refers.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi ,

Will do that  . Also if the note N158234 is not mentioned in the program , does that mean it is not implemented even though we are using the latest version of sap .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
does that mean it is not implemented

If your technical team confirms that the coding corrections are missing in the system, then better try to implement that.  Initially,  I was under the impression that the coding corrections are there in system and still you have issue and that is why, I had recommended to raise OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi . i have asked the basis team to do it . I was bit apprehensive because of the latest version of sap and technical team had mentioned it looks like a minor changes only though he was not very sure of it besides there was no mention of the new note in the program . I hope this would work as this is my last resort as i guess most of the plants in India must be using it . Will update here after that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi ,

we have implemented the new note N158234 but still it is not working . . I guess we will have to manually do the changes to the program .

Regards

Ravi