cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOMBOS - Initial load of BOMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are wanting to use the BOMBOS functionality. The standard BOMBOS interface transfer for new and changed BOMs works perfectly. However we need to carry out an initial load of BOMs.

We used to use BOMBOS several years ago, and carried out the initial load using a bespoke program from TechniData (ISI-STEP package), however it is no longer working.

The selection screen was as follows:

The BOMs would then be available for adding to the worklist (CG37).

We have upgraded our SAP version since then to ECC 6.0, hence this maybe the issue. However before we look into it any further, I wondered how do other companies carry out this initial load. Is there now a standard report I can use?

Thanks and regards

Karen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karen

i found by accident only: :consolut - R_EHPRC_BOMBOS_START_PV - Bill of Material Transfer

consolut - /TDAG/CPR_BOMBOS_START - Bill of Material Transfer

The last one is related I believe to "SAP Product and REACH Compliance" Suite and or former TechniData SolutioN "COmpliance for products". I am not sure about the first one

Potential solution may be depends on your system architecture: Do you like to generate REAL_SUB from BOM or do you have existing REAL_SUB with linked material in the system?

Check may be

If you have somebody in your house which can analyse the bespoke report he/or she might be able to detect why it does not work any more.

Sorry: As we do not use BOM BOS I can not provide additional input

C.B.

PS: check this thread may be on top: