cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports version 10 bug information needed

0 Kudos

Back in early 2000s the company I work for purchased several copies of Crystal Reports Developer edition version 10 we used in our commercial software. Currently we're in process of reviewing our regulatory compliance; for that purpose we need a list of bugs reported in that version.

Please inform me if such list exists and can be obtained.

Thank you,

Eugene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene

I have to concur with Brian and DJ. One thing to add; Since you are in the "regulatory compliance" phase, you will want to note that CR 10 does not support most of the recent Operating Systems. E.g.; Win 7, etc. For details of OS supported by CR 10.x see:

Crystal Reports v. 9.1 to SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime...

Only saying as I suspect this may stop the "regulatory compliance" dead in it's tracks(?).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

0 Kudos

PS - Crystal 2008 is supported until mid 2015, you just can't download it anymore...

And Ludek is correct, to be compliant I believe you have to use software that is currently supported by the makers.

Time to upgrade to CR 2011 or 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene,

A list like that is usually not available for the public.  The best you can get would be a list of fixes for your version of Crystal.  The problem there is Crystal 10 is no longer supported and the archive downloads no longer have Crystal 10 updates and associated update lists available.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/bobj_download/main.htm

The earliest version I found was Crystal 2008 which is also no longer supported.

Good luck,

Brian