cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pension and mid-month hiring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

A person was hired in mid-month, the 15th.

Payable earnings is 4480

The schema is referencing the correct wage type /103

in payroll  the amount  for the pension of 2480.85 x 6.9% = 171.18. But it should be 309.12

a pcr was created for special cumulations into/103 that reads as follows;

- /103 PF APPL. EARNINGS

WPALL FRST

ADDWT *

There's no other wage type that has that amount. anks

How do we get teh calculation for the 309.12 to result?

Many thanks,

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all - thanks! I'm new to the site and only once I posted yesterday, I realised that I can capture the screenshots in here.

I will sort them and post.

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Thank you for all the feedback. This is really not my area of expertise. I think it would be more helpful if I can communicate directly and perhaps send screenshots?

Best regards,

M

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Private communications (to "communicate directly") would not enable you to get help from the whole community, nor would it help others who tackle the same requirement.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide more information, such as your Country Code, the Pension Infotype you use, and what function is used for the calculation.

We use IT0169 and cumulators /171 or /193, and processing is done through function P0169, but a few PCRs impact the cumulators before function P0169 is called in the Payroll Schema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT 0150 social insurances

country code ZA

there is a pcr ZVA1 for /103 as follows:

PPPAR  U

RTE=& /809

MULTI RAA

PRINT

AMT/KGENAU

FILLF  R

PRINT

ADDWT *

U

ADDWT *

0 Kudos

This rule is a customer rule.  It will be processed if the no unpaid exists for the month.

This rule calculated the amount for the partial period, pro-rata to 15 days.

If this rule is after XVAL.  The amount will be pro-rata twice.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I must forewarn you that I am not familiar with IT0150.

In your initial post, you had mentioned a pcr as

- 3      - /103 PF APPL. EARNINGS

WPALL FRST

ADDWT *

This implies that if WT /103 exists in more than one "split", then only it's values (RTE/NUM/AMT) for the first split will be kept in the Input Table, that is if that are all options for the pcr.

Regarding pcr ZVA1, you should first look into the Input Table that is read by the pcr to check the values of /103 and of /809 (Constant GENAU should have a value of 100,000.00).  As mentioned by Frances, this is a Custom pcr that will prorate the amount paid.  It was created to respond to a requirement, but if I understand you correctly, you would like the payment not to be prorated when the employee is hired in the current month.

Do you have a WT or a temporary variable that indicates that the employee has been hired in the current month?