Who takes care of HANA security and compliance: Application teams, security, GRC, DBA, basis?
When you have a standalone HANA;
- there will be end-users who will access HANA views thru BOBJ,
- there will be developers using HANA studio to build views /SQLs etc
- there will be developers creating tables(database activity) etc,
- some admin stuff to create users, roles, audit activities,
- Typical GRC activities/segregation of duties etc
If you think traditional security models, application/security team takes care of the end users, developers, but usually DBA/BASIS team takes care of database access/creating tables..
What do you see in your environment/clients?
Appreciate your thoughts