cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CKMLCP_what is the divergent cycle?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts

I read a material ledger book, in the multilevel price determination section, it read " The divergent cycle can happen when we have negative consumption."

What is the divergent cycle ? why negative consumption lead to divergent cycle ? If possible, please give me a specific example.

thanks a lot.

Regards

Louis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

I debugged the CKMLCP when run multilevel price determination. I also found standard form:CONVERGENCE_CHECK, meantime, also used report: CKMLMV_ITERATION_TRACE, my finding is that when iteration_count reach 24, the system think the cycle was converged.

Depend on what the system make the judgement?

form  'convergence_check'  located in the program: LCKMLMVRUNF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

TKS a lot!

Useful information.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

What is the divergent cycle ?

--> It means the variance allocation during the cycle doesn't converge after many times' iterative calculations. If the variance is successively increased, the cycle is obviously a divergent one.

why negative consumption lead to divergent cycle ?

--> Let's talk about data structure in CKM3. If the negative consumption exist in consumption category, the variance will be enlarged evidently(see the data below). If the scenario consecutively exists in several years, the cycle will be calculated again and again, which would cause overflow in the database field.