Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink and Input Control

former_member211235
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right now am struck at creating input control. Basically, the requirement is we have a crosstab onto which we have 3 measures based on the equipment group and type as shown in the below screenshot. When we click on any values from Active assets it navigates to child report and shows the info about active assets. Similarly, when clicked on Cumulative MTBF it should navigate to the same child report and show the table related to Cumulative MTBF. Now in child report what condition should I place so that on click of any of the measure ,respective table should be popped up and other tables should be hidden in the child report.

Thanks & Regards,

Anila.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the child report you can create 3 tabs: active assets, cum MTBF, rolling.

when you create your jump you pass through an extra variable for example: sReportName="active assets"

so the child report will open on the right tab.

grtz

Koen

former_member211235
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

Thanks for your response. Yes. I knew that alternate. But the requirement over here is we need to place it only on one tab rather than 3 tabs in the child report. Is it possible and how can we achieve it?

Thanks & Regards,

Anila.

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can selet the reportpart via the hyperlink wizard, and set onlyt this part as shown, see screenshot below ! it works !

(select part via right click and confirm

I'm on webi: 4.1 SP 3 Patch 2

if you have to do it manually : http://scn.sap.com/blogs/hamueller/2012/08/16/displaying-webi-report-parts-via-opendocument-in-bi-40

RID= Report ID

BID= Block ID

and I added to my doc , thanks for the idea

Grtz

Koen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210032
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anila,

In child report you have 3 tabs but you want to show only 1 tab..??

Regards

Mustafa