cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms are not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

for one ZSO Sytem doesn't allow to update the payment terms at item level in VA02 transaction.

But for another ZSO system is allowing  to update the payment terms at item level.

Item categories are different for these ZSOs.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any subsequent document is there in which case, system will not allow you to change.  Also compare your item category settings in VOV7 whether "Business Item" field is checked or not.   If it is not checked, then system won't allow any changes at item level.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You advise members to search the internet before posting in SCN. This thread too looks like a basic question. Rather than providing the (correct) suggest, you could have advised this member too. What do you say?

TW

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes quite true but tell me TW Typewriter - while searching in Google with what text you searched and found this is a basic thread or a repetitive one ??

Please try to understand that you should think from OP's point of view also.  In fact, if you go through my earlier posts wherein I recommended to search, I also have added with what text, OP needs to search. 

Better you go through OP's issue once again so that you will come to know what I intend to say.  Under the circumstances,  I dont think, solution to this thread can easily get from searching in Google.  Still if you want to ask, better DM me and NOT deviate this thread

G. Lakshmipathi