cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Query and its Bookmark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have query which after execution shows Kf1 along with Ch1. Basically it has Kf 1,2,3 (2,3 are in hide can be shown).

It was working fine, suddenly today I'm able to see a error message displaying as "Could not find any data to display. This might be due to the current selection of variable or filter values " by seeing this message intially i thought there was no data but after further investigation i found that data was there for Kf1.

Then I cleared all Columns (i mean to say displayed all KF1,2,3) then i was able to see data for Kf1 which is fine and then i bookmarked it and tried to execute the bookmark but unfortunately it was again showing the same error message.

Now I have 2 questions:

1. Even though there is data for Kf1 which is by default in Display why the error message is shown?

2. Why the bookmark is not working which is saved with correct values?

Would be waiting for the responses.

Thanks & Regards,

Nazeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazeer,

I just couldn't get what you mean by clearing all columns. If you have only made the other key figures visible, the result wouldn't change (You may see data for KF2 and 3 but 0 for KF1, possibly you are suppressing zero values) I think the two runs you have made has some differences in filter or variable selections if KF1 is not 0 in the second run. Please start from beginning, check the definition of KF1 (is it a RKF having some filters), does the query have any other restriction so that there is no data for KF1.

About  your second question there may be some problem reading cache, you may clean the buffer and add the bookmark again. But I strongly suggest that you do the first checks I mention. Make sure that there is data for KF1, then we will search what is wrong with the bookmark.

Regards

Yasemin...