SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty record in table TFIPR_ATTR_CHECK causing exception in function FIPR_PROD_ATTR_CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm configuring a Loan product in Banking Service 8 SP 10, but I'm having an exception during the product creation (TCODE: FSPRD1_Y). The excetion is the 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FUNC'.

The exception is being gererated by the program FIPR_PROD_ATTR_CHECK, when iterating over the table TFIPR_ATTR_CHECK. This tables stores a list of functions that (probably) are used to check if all the product attributes are configured ok....

Although, there is an empty line in the beginning of the table, wich is provoking the exception. From the FIPR_PROD_ATTR_CHECK program I have verified this code snippet:

The function iterates over the table TFIPR_ATTR_CHECK and stores its values in the variable l_wrk_function:

LOOP AT g_tab_function
INTO l_wrk_function.

After storing, it tries to execute the function that were retrieved from this table. It checks if the function has the SEQNO = 0000, and if has, it tries to call the function which the name is stored in FUNCNAME.

*   Init AM message handler.  Like AM_API_MSG_OPEN_STANDARD_DYN
IF l_wrk_function-seqno IS INITIAL.
CALL FUNCTION l_wrk_function-funcname.
*     Continue calling next function
CONTINUE.
ENDIF.

Debugging, it is possible to verify that the record is empty:

Here is the table content, with the empty record:

Does anybody faced the same issue? Could someone share if their TFSPR_ATTR_CHECK also has an empty record?

Thanks,

Douglas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi not sure if you have localization for LATAM Solution enabled in the current installation . Try Note 1836174. The table entry is wrong and need to be deleted . let me know if this works please. Thanks

Ravi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi not sure if you have localization for LATAM Solution enabled in the current installation . Try Note 1836174. The table entry is wrong and need to be deleted . let me know if this works please. Thanks

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi!

Thanks very much! I was trying to find some reference if I could simply delete the record or not, and the note you have sent me is *exactly* about this!!

Thx again!

Douglas.