Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to refresh the dashboards

sunilamarnadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

how to refresh the dashboards when opened ? iam using live office connections created webi report on top of universe and bring data into dashboards.

i used the option refresh components are loaded and used connection refresh button but it does not reflect data in the dashboards.

please suggest me its very urgent .

Thanks,

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

In the usage tab, we have the below options:

a) Refresh Before Components are Loaded: Select this option to refresh the data each time the model loads and to use that data as the initial data for the model (using a Reset Button component, it will reset the data to the values from the last time the model was loaded).

b) Refresh Every: For QaaWS, Web Services, and XML Data connections only. There is no need to use this option here.

c) Refresh on Trigger: In the Trigger Cell box, type or select the cells that will trigger a refresh.

Then select one of the following options:

• When Value Changes

• When Value Becomes and enter the value that will trigger the refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
sunilamarnadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks suman...so dynamically dashboard is not updated the only thing is every time we have to import the excel sheet into designer and create or how?

to load the latest data into components , i already checked the refresh on load option in usage tab but data does not reflect into dashboard give suggstions

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2. You can convert the excel file into xml and then you can use it.

3. Try using any third party connector like Centigon solutions CSV Connector.

sunilamarnadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

tanks suman for helping me out.

i saw the threat what you have attached

main thing is i have to download batch utility software? where it can be available to download it is in market place ?

after downloading what options i have to selectr or give to update flash object.

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below thread for batch utility, you can follow the user guide for the flow.

sunilamarnadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

i checked that thread but there is no proper solution.

my doubt is i have to download the batch utility software from market place ?

tell exact version and exact name of software that i have to download .

after installing what is the procedure i have to follow to update dynamically. please take it as high priority.