cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee not getting created in SAP CRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create employee in SAP CRM 7.0 in GUI using the T. Code - BP .

But when I want to enter BP Role Standard role Employee(BUP003) was not available under BP Role selection .

I have also checked in IMG --> CAC ---> SAP BP --->  BP ---> Define BP Roles

I have checked the role Employee BUP003 and the hide button is also unchecked in it so that it's not hidden.

How do I create Employee in SAP CRM System ? I also tried by WEB UI but even there I can't create a Employee ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I guess there is customizing missing in your system.

You can check it in CRM->Master Data -> BP -> Integration Business Partner - Employee -> Setup Integration with HR here "HRALX PBPHR" ON Employees Are Replicated from HR System   > changed from ON to CREATE.

Regards,

Kamfrk.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone, now I am able to create Employee in my System. Yes HR integration was the Issue. It was ON in the field  HRALX PBPHR = ON , So I changed it from On to Create and it worked.

Thanks and Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I create Business Partner in BP Role Employee [ BUP003 ] in version 7.0 ?

Experts, Are you able to create Employee in your Systems ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

One reason for this cause could be "Set Up Integration With HR" is active in your system.

If you read the  SPRO option :-

CRM-->Master Data-->Business Partner-->Integration Business Partner Employee you will find the below.

: Recommendation

If you have implemented the HR application components in the ERP system, we recommend integrating business partners and the HR application components. In this case, you cannot create business partner master records with the BP role Employee in CRM.

Regards

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In fact, you can create employees in CRM even if the ALE integration is active using this tx: CRM_IC_EIC_ALE

The reason of this is maybe you have some agents in your call center that are externals.

Cheers,

Nicolas