Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oData Service names for HR Renewal 2.0 FP1 CATS UI5 applications

former_member214868
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the CATS time sheet related applications introduced as UI5 application in HR Renewal 2.0 FP1.

As mentioned below, In  help.sap.com documentation there is no mention of oData Service name as like in the applications released in HCM_ESS_UI5_1 Buisness function.

1.2.6 My Timesheet

Technical Data

SAPUI5 Application                                                       HRESS_CATS_G

SAPUI5 Application Package                                        PAOC_CATS_ESS_UI5

Class Package                                                              PAOC_CATS_ESS_UI5

UI5 Model Provider Class                                             CL_HRESS_GW_MD_CATS_RECORDING

UI5 Runtime Class                                                       CL_HRESS_GW_RT_CATS_RECORDING

Software Component for SAPUI5 Application              EA-HRGXX

Software Component for ODATA Classes                   EA-HRGXX

Support                                                                         PA-ESS-XX-WDA

Availability                                                                     EA-HRGXX 608 SP04

Required Business Function                                         HCM_ESS_UI5_2

Please let me know the oData service (name of the service) to be activated for these applications to work.

Is this process is different or this service activation is not required for the applications released from HCM_ESS_UI5_2?

Thanks & Regards,

Urmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214868
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to find the service name after i have configured the landing page. I was able to debug through browser and IWFND/error_log to check and resolve the issues.

The Service name is HRESS_CATS_RECORDING

Thanks,

Urmi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its there in Admin, guide, make sure you read that before configuring https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100011457172014E

Answers (0)