cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting DTP LOCKED Req for OHD-3rd party tool

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As a part of one of my scenario i had created a OHD with type 3rd party tool.Till yesterday it worked fine.Today PC got failed with exception DTP req locked.I understand that earlier DTP req failed and pc triggered the DTP again it causes the issue.Now i would like to know that is there any way to delete the failed req.I'm using IBM Data stage as a target the OHD.

Regards,

Rambabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to delete from OHD using this Program: RSBK_DEL_DTP_REQ_FROM_OHD

0 Kudos

Hi Mates,

I already tried all the options mentioned by you from morning onwards.But didn't helped out.

@Nanreshsing: i had followed the note it says to run the report RSBK_DEL_DTP_REQ_FROM_OHD as suggested by Suman too

@Ramanjaneyulu: My first action after getting the error was  checking the thread which you mentioned in the reply.

I tried to go to db tables and checked for the req and then changing the status,and to another table etc and then a fm and then a report mentioned above.

After performing all the actions i got the message that no req was deleted from the OHD from the above report.

Regards,

Rambabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you seen the SAP Note 1328418?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, is your dtp is full load?

if its full load then at target side you can delete whole data and retrigger your dtp.

What is your destination type? is it table?

0 Kudos

Hi Nanreshsing,

i did that.But no use

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Its a full load DTP and type id 3rd party tool not a Table.

Regards,

Rambabu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved by myself.Moreover the the same steps as mentioned by Guys but the order of execution matters.

step1: Table RSBREQUID3RD->then make the status of the req to G.

Stpe2: Then to RSBKREQUEST-> then make the Ustate & Tstate of the req to 2

Step3: then to se38->RSBK_DEL_DTP_REQ_FROM_OHD->Mention the OHD and req then deleted.

Regards,

Rambabu

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks ram for sharing the steps in detailed.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You two options here.

1. You may need to delete the failed request.

2: You may need to change status of your previous load to green or successful.You can do this thru using

Function module - RSBM_GUI_CHANGE_USTATE

About request, you can try to check table RSBKREQUEST and see the which is related to your dtp.

from dtp monitor you can find request number.

There is one post which have similar kind.

please search on Google by using search term "Open Hub - 3rd Party -- Delete Requests".

Hope it helps.

Thanks

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
can table RSBKREQEST  be of any help please check
do you know the request Id.
i think you need to clear the table entries at open hub and reload the data again.
Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thota,

SAP Note 1328418 might help you.

Please also refer to the document below:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/405d5bfb-18c8-2f10-3c95-8ad0a5023...

Regards,

Ashvin