cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM goods issue TO creation and TO confirmation understanding.

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am using WM in context of PP transactions.

my transaction flow is as below

CO01- PRODUCTION ORDER CREATION.

CO15- ORDER CONFIRMATION (AUTO GOODS ISSUE AND GR- SLOC- 00014 wm managed) IM is executing correctly for goods movemnt.

LB12- TO CREATION.

REQURIED help in understanding below scenario.

stock is available in storage bin 500 ea

created TO for both 101 and 261 TR

production order qnty 100 ea

TO created and if viewed stock in LS26 it showing available stock is zero, once i confirm TO remaining stock of 400 is shown.

my query is instead of 0 why it is not showing 400 before confirmation. 500 ea is shown in putaway after confirmation remaining stock is  available

is any customizing remaining for same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Could you please share the screen of stock before and after the TO creation and which field are you looking where the stock is zerop

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

pls find below details,

Scrn-1-toce- LS26        Stock available in sloc- 0015 -  49,984

Putaway  stock –  100,491

SCRN-2 TR number generated for GR and GI.

TO  created with LB12 

SCRN-3- .NOW before confirmation TO (LT12)checking goods issue stock it is 0’and

entire stock is moved to putaway stock.

Stock available in sloc- 0015 -    0

Increased putaway stock - 150,455.

Due to this next TO is not created for 261 as stock is zero.

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Manish pls find scrn-3 with ref to above post

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unfortunately you have not provided any info about the quantities you just receive and goods issue with the new TRs.

But a quantity which is not yet put away, no yet confirmed, is not  available.

And an increased picking quantity of course reduces the available quantity.

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

reccived quantity is 49,984 ea

and goods issue qunty is 20 ea.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these numbers do not fit with your 2 screenshots, and not at all with the numbers from your initial problem description

Maybe a screenshot from LT24 could help to get a better picture

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for reply

above numbers are correct pls find below LT24 SCRN

issue is before confirmation entire stock is posted in putaway and after confirmation remainig stock is available for next 261 TO creation.pls once again got hrough my for my query.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i will look closely then seems there is some setting related to return bin is active, Could you please share the storage type detail (001) from the config

LE --WM ---MASTER DATA---Define storage type

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not really, you simplified a more complex situation, I would even say you gave a wrong information.

In this single TO you have actually 3 parts of information. You have a full removal (picking) of 49984, while only 20 are needed, and the remaining quantity 49964 is going back to the warehouse (putaway) .

available quantity was 49,984

pick quantity 100,491

putaway quantity 100,494

once you create this TO your pick quantity goes up by 49,984 , reduces the available quantity by 49,984 and the putaway goes as well up by 49,964 (the 20 remain at the interim bin and will not influence the pick- and putaway quantity) because of this return to the original bin .

49,984 available  - 49,984 pick = 0 available 

100,491 pick + 49,984 pick = 100,475 pick

100,494 putaway + 49,964 putaway = 150,458 putaway

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After lots of stock analysis i have got solution,

Since the storage type is enabled with the full stock removal ebaled for the storage type 001 , it removes the entire stock while stock removal process , I have removed the tick from the check box , so only the required stock will get interim and not the whole stock.

resolved.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see any difference in between your "lot of analysis" and the Root cause highlighted by Jurgen on Sep 12, in the same thread. Mark his answer as correct and instead of writing in text "Resolved" use the proper steps from SCN rule of engagement to close the thread

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi manish,

In the root cause given by jurgen has very well explained stock analysis , no were it is mentioned missing customization settings to be done.

also in my above post i given solutions what i had come across.

"Since the storage type is enabled with the full stock removal ebaled for the storage type 001 , it removes the entire stock while stock removal process , I have removed the tick from the check box , so only the required stock will get interim and not the whole stock."

only missed giving path LE --WM ---MASTER DATA---Define storage type .

thanks for your both expert views for above threads.