POWL notifications - Delete button
our employees are using POWL for accessing notifications.
notifications are visible, but we see the button "Blind Copy" instead of "Delete" button.
but when we click on Blind Copy, the notification is getting deleted.
how can we enable/ configure Delete button, in POWL screen.
Madhu B replied
found note: 2002583 - INBOX: Incorrect tooltip and description maintained for action delete notification
- Login to the relevant system in EN
- Execute transaction SE24
- Enter class name: CL_IBO_INBOX_FEEDER_NOTIF
- Click on Display
- Now click on GOTO-->Text Elements
- Click on Change mode
- Change text no: 004 to "Delete" and enter its maximum length(mLen) as 130
- Change text no: 005 to "Delete Notification" and enter its maximum length(mLen) as 130
- Save and Activate your changes
I tried using snote but sap itself doesnt implement, it is manual activity. but it says, access key required.