Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode - Right Allignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue during barcode allignment in Smartforms. I am displaying 3 barcodes and all the 3 barcodes need to be Right alligned.

I have created a paragrph format and mentioned allignment as Right. Created character format with barcode. I am using both the paragraph and character format to display the barcode but the barcodes are not alligned properly.

SAP is considering a fixed length for the Barcode where as the barcode length is dependent on the value. Please help me on this issue. Also find the attached screen shot.

Thanks,

Vipin Madireddi

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vipin,

Create a template.And create cell inside the template.Put the barcode on the right cell.Adjust the cell as per you reqirement.

it will work.

Best Regards,

Noufal P

0 Kudos

Hi Noufal,

I have created a template and placed the cell in the right cell. But still I am still facing the same issue. Can you please help me on this.

Thanks,

Vipin M

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you download your test form and attach here as file (use advanced editor when replying in  the thread view - not Communications view - to get to advanced editor and attach the file).

I do remember some allignment issues with barcodes, but it's been long time since I had to mess with them.

cheers

Janis

0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

I have created a template divided it in to two cell.And i put the barcode  in the right cell and its working for me.

Regards,

Noufal P

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPscript cannot right-align barcodes (the way it can do it for text) because it does not have the exact (data-dependent) width of the barcode at runtime. You need to position the barcodes using normal left-alignment, or possibly using a separate window for the barcodes. Right-aligned paragraph won't do it.

Regards,

Alex