Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Pop-Up for rejection in CRM Worklist

Private_Member_46505
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am working on CRM workflows and we are on EHP 6 where for Generic User Decision Task we can give Justification as required or mandatory.

When I create a task with approve and reject buttons and make Rejection Reason as mandatory on Reject it works fine in SBWP inbox ,when I try to execute same from CRM Worklist I wont get the POP-UP to give rejection reason.

Please let me know how to get the popup for rejection in CRM worklist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Lohit

I am not sure if note pop-up is available for CRM WebUi or even UWL. It's only for backend.

However, you can try note 1964571 - which is for similar functionality for Extended Notifications. Not sure if CRWebUI will call the same components and would analyze the additional parameters of SAP_WAPI_DECISION_READ.

Also, does CRM UI has the same XML config as for the UWL? if yes, then you can configure the XML to provide a popup for mandatory decision note.

Here is one link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/7a/df014b037141ca9afc6433ed42b519/content.htm

Regards,

Modak.

PS: you might want to raise an OSS message, referencing the functionality of note 1643764 and then asking if that is available for CRM Worklist.

Private_Member_46505
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Modak,

I have gone through the link you have mentioned,As per its understanding it says that for UI we need to change XML Config file for User Decision,however I don't know how and where to change that XML Config in CRM UI.

Please let me know how to navigate in CRM to change the XML file.

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Lohit

Check with your CRM Ui guys who setup the worklist.

Regards,

modak