Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal theme distorted in 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is Anyone faced the issue like portal hanging after logon,

for some user in splash screeing its hanging  in after logon but for some user its going inside in ajax framework and theme used.

Attached screenshot. Help me out

Regards,

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184059
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar,

Please follow note 1473054 to see if there is any pcd inconsistency in your system,

If yes, please clear all pcd inconsistency then check if the issue fixed.

Please make sure you backup database before do any repair action.

BR,
Rajendra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiends,

Thanks for your valuable inputs, issues solved already with checking the pcd inconsistency , Once it got cleared theme was working fine.

Regards,

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I have raised the issue to SAP, SAP copied the user (xxxx) having the issue and created new user(test sap user), for that user issue is not here. Sap told to check the personalization and clear all the cache.

I have checked there is no personalization for the user (xxxx), and i cleared the all caches as well.

it's was not working.

Then i deleted the xxxx user , and  i copied the sap test user created by SAP and once again created xxxx  user then also it not working.

Now i have reported the issue again to SAP.

Thanks

Sundar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have checked AFP content migration tool , ours its showing 7.02 and i don't know wt to do now.

Whether to implement the note 1535174 or not.

Thanks

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

If is already 7.02 and up compliant, then there is no need to implement the Note.

Please check & compare the permissions of the AJAX theme with the Classical Theme.

Also, are you accessing the Portal with Administrator id on the same machine and same browser where it is working fine for your Id.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Has this been a case of Portal Upgrade?

If yes, please go through the below thread:

If the above solution doesn't work, please post the default traces to analyse the issue more.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

This could be some browser compatibility issue as well.

Can you try to logon with the same user id in some other web browser or some other system and verify if you still face the issue.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, can you check the permissions assigned to the AJAX framework page.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

If this is a case of Upgrade, please go through the following SAP Note:

1535174 - Post upgrade step for AFP in NW Portal 730 and 702

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

for both case i have applied ajax theme it's hanging  no issue with classical theme . Since client want branding I have applied ajax theme.

regards,

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Administrator id it's hanging but for my id it is working fine.